Welcome to Nobinas external whistleblowing function
What can be reported through the function
A whistleblowing function is designed to detect serious irregularaties like:
- Economic crimes such as bribery, fraud, forgery or violation of internal control procedures.
- Corrupt misuse of senior position.
- Major deficiencies in workplace safety.
- Serious environmental risks.
- Major effect on Nobina's vital interests.
(For example, if someone does not work according to Nobina's rules or values.)
What can´t be reported through the function
- The whistleblowing function does not include alcohol or drug problems, minor work environment problems, or other things that should be reported and handled via regular reporting routines.
- Dissatisfaction with public transport, such as late departures or lost items, is also not handled via the whistleblower function. For these general complaints, please contact to the customer service for each traffic area.
This is how your report is handled
All received reports are handled promptly by the company Interactive Security, acting as an external partner to Nobina.
All reports will receive a unique case number, which you use for all further dialogue with Interactive Security on matters like additions or status of your case.
When a new report is received by Interactive Security, it's immediately anynomized.
The anonymised case is then forwarded to Nobina that decides if the report will be investigated further or not.
Whether the report is investigated further or not, status of the case can always be reported back to the whistleblower if contact details was submitted when the report was made.
External agent Interactive Security is completely independent of Nobina and acts as non-disqualified part in relation to the actual event.
Phone calls are completely confidential and will not be recorded.
No IP addresses are recorded.