This is how your report is handled
- All received reports are handled promptly by the company Interactive Security, acting as an external partner to Nobina.
- All reports will receive a unique case number, which you use for all further dialogue with Interactive Security on matters like additions or status of your case.
- When a new report is received by Interactive Security, it's immediately anynomized.
- The anonymised case is then forwarded to Nobina that decides if the report will be investigated further or not.
- Whether the report is investigated further or not, status of the case can always be reported back to the whistleblower if contact details was submitted when the report was made.
External agent Interactive Security is completely independent of Nobina and acts as non-disqualified part in relation to the actual event.
Phone calls are completely confidential and will not be recorded.
No IP addresses are recorded.